- DIET REDBOX® WEIGHT LOSS SYSTEM
- Insulin control diet program.
- Recommend high fiber, lean meat, and low sugar meal.
- Average loss of about two pounds per week.
- Must maintain body weight by eating 2000 cal. per day.
- Medically Supervised Diet System.
Diet Redbox® was created to provide patients with safe, high-quality medical management of obesity, which we approach as a problem of high insulin in blood. Our system takes a holistic approach to patients’ well-being, considering both their eating and lifestyle habits. Our supplements have been researched, formulated, and distributed exclusively by licensed physicians, and they have helped hundreds of patients overcome their struggle with obesity.
HOW IT WORKS
- Unique behavior modification
- Insulin control diet method
- Simple food to follow
- Easy portion control diet • Most advanced body contour equipments
The Diet Redbox® is designed to help patients lose about two pounds per week. It is customized to adapt to the patient’s behavior and individual needs in a way that makes it easier for the patient to stay on track. Seeing results within the first three to five days highly motivates the patients to continue with the diet. Unlike other diet programs, results are seen even by just following about 70% of the diet plan!
- NON-INVASIVE BODY CONTOURING
Carboxy Therapy for Cellulite
Comprehensive Body Analysis
B12, Lipotrophic Injections
Ultra Sound Cavitation
- PRESCRIPTION ONLY
FDA Approved Medications
Natural Herb Supplements
- SLIMMING CALVES
“GO TOX” RF+Botox(Xeomin or Dysport)
- DOUBLE CHIN
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- SLIMMING THIGHS
- Drink more than 10 Glasses(8oz) of water a day.
It is not recommended that you drink coffee, tea, or soda which contains caffeine Diet soda without caffeine is acceptable about once a day.
- Eat as much protein as you want. (See food list at bottom of page)
- One portion means the amount of food equivalent to the size of your fist.
- You can have protein snack between meals. Carry snacks with you in a plastic sandwich bag
(boiled eggs, cheese, not breaded chicken strips, tofu or unsweetened beef jerky).
- Avoid any foods with sugar or carbohydrates, and avoid spicy and salty foods.
- Fried foods (not breaded) are okay. Do not count calories when you Start program.
- No exercise until we indicate it, but walking, light weight lifting, and stretching are allowed.
- The “protein only part of the diet is not forever. After a certain period, we will instruct you on having a balanced diet (resting period).
- You must have breakfast within an hour after waking up, and eat at least three times a day.
- Please record everything you eat in the daily food diary.
- Take Phendimetrazene medicine one hour before lunch and one hour before dinner.
FOOD YOU CAN EAT
Turkey, Baked/Broiled Chicken, Chicken nussets/strips (Not breaded), Lamb, Beef, Pork, Ham, Sausage, Bacon, Unsweetened Beef Jerky, Fish, Shellfish, Shrimp, Sashimi, Cheese, String Cheese, Tofu, Egg (Unlimited whites, no more than 2 yolk per day), Cabbage, Baby Sprouts, Leafy Greens, Lettuce, Spinach, Mushrooms, Broccoli, Olive Oil. (Only 1 portion of veggies allowed per meal)
FOOD YOU CANNOT EAT
Bread, Rice, Beans, Corn, Tortillas, Cereal, Pasta, Wheat, Fruit, Carrots, Onions, Avocado, Yogurt, Potato, Sweet potato, Tomato, Milk, Juice, Beer, Wine, Soda, Gravy, Candy Chewing gum, Dark Chocolete, Soup, Noodles, Cookies, Chips, French Fries, Fat-free or reduced fat food (These contain extra sugar).